Byo Kits: Hawksbill Turtle
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 20-minute build
- Skill level rating: 2.5 stars out of 5
- Discover and learn about hawksbill turtles
- 23 press-out parts
- High-quality sustainable cardboard and paper
- Full instructions included plus online support
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)
Create your own beautiful Hawksbill Turtle!
Easy to assemble using slot-together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and play!
Discover and learn more – comes with a press-out Hawksbill Turtle Fact Stand created to help children find out more about this endangered species. There’s also an information card to educate on the threats to hawksbill turtles and the vital protection work of the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF).
Made using 100% sustainable cardboard and paper, the Build Your Own Hawksbill Turtle is not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly. With 23 press-out parts and an estimated build time of 20 minutes.
Giving back to protect: For every Hawksbill Turtle kit purchased, Build Your Own will donate a percentage of the profit to the WWF.