TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Agreement of Terms:
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Peedie Pals’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Eskdale, Harray, Orkney, KW172JU.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms of Service:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
4. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
6. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or the information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
8. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trademarks reproduced on this website that are not the property of or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
10. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
Security of Your Credit Card:
We take care to make our website safe for you to use. Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use Stripe and PayPal payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process transactions that you have initiated.